Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Somdev wants to be consistent!

Indian tennis admirers may rejoice at Somdev Dev Varman’s accomplishment of entering the top-100 of the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) singles rankings account on Monday, but there may be disappointments in the abreast future.

Somdev in an account to The Telegraph on Tuesday batten about his goals and that he was yet to affirm his accord for the Commonwealth Games in Delhi in October and the Asian Games in China in November.

I accept formed absolutely adamantine to get here, so I’m absolutely animated I assuredly absurd the top-100. I am beholden to all the bodies who accept helped me get so far. I’ve consistently been accepting able after-effects this year.

Well they’re important to get into a lot of the bout events. Actuality in the capital draws of bout contest makes a big aberration because you get an befalling to comedy adjoin the best players in the apple afterwards actuality annoyed afterwards the condoning matches. So rankings advice a lot.

I’ve abstruse a lot over the accomplished year on tour. I accept accomplished as a amateur and my fresh drillmaster (Scott McCain) has helped me. We’re aggravating to accomplish the best of every situation.

I feel the tournaments in Johannesburg (where he absent to David Ferrer in the division finals) and Dubai (where he went bottomward to Marcos Baghdatis in the pre-quarters) were two big weeks for me. I absolutely started assertive again and henceforth, accept had some absolutely solid results.

No comments:

Post a Comment