Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ajay Devgan unhappy with KJo!

It is about as if Ajay Devgn is advertent fresh ambit to his accord with wife Kajol. If a actual reliable barter antecedent is to be believed, the amateur is aboveboard singing paens about his wife's talent. This is rather aberrant because Ajay and Kajol accept been affiliated for 11 years. And neither has gone arbitrary about anniversary added in public, until now!

According to advice available, it is said that Ajay feels Kajol (quite obviously) is in a altered alliance as an extra as against to the adolescent Kareena. And so he feels that Karan should accord Kajol a altered affectionate of adjustment in the accomplished publicity attack instead of authoritative it assume like Kajol and Kareena are on par."

BT asked Kajol if she was acquainted of her husband's "anguish" and as accepted she batten her mind. "Listen I don't apperceive if Ajay is afflicted or any such thing. If you say that he wants me to be added arresting than Bebo in the WAF campaign, I will understand. Afterwards all I'm his wife and he is apprenticed to be biased appear me."

Kajol alike joked that if this amount is true, again she would go home and admonish her bedmate to booty up the affair with her best acquaintance Karan. Ajay, in defence of his bias, said, "Kajol is the best extra Bollywood has. I will artlessly attending out for her interests in every way and in every campaign. But honestly, who am I to accuse about how Karan should go about with the publicity of his film? As for me actuality black with Kajol actuality placed on par with Kareena, that's not absolutely true. Like I said, Kajol is the finest extra about but Kareena is additionally actual acceptable in her own place. Bebo is a friend. She is additionally my heroine. I've done Golmaal Returns and Omkaara with her. I'm currently cutting with her for Golmaal 3. This is a actual acute issue. I won't be a actor and say that I like Kajol and Kareena equally. But I don't ambition to alpha any controversy." Of course, back pushed to say who he would accord his vote to, Ajay grinned sheepishly and said, "Kajol. She is terrific." Guess afterwards Ajay it will be Saif Ali Khan's about-face to aces his favourite. And no prizes for academic which of the two Ks Saif will choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment