Friday, December 18, 2009

Sangeetha Special

The aftermost few films that I accept done, like Dhanam and Naan Avan Illai — 2, accept done able-bodied at the box office. And now, I accept active films area my appearance has assertive bulk of depth. For instance, I comedy a appearance with abrogating shades in Thambikkottai. And then, I’m additionally accomplishing Kutti Pisasu, a clear blur with Rama Narayanan. What added can I ask for in life?” says an aflame Sangitha.

Ask her if her alliance to playback accompanist Krish influences her antecedence while allotment a film, and she replies, “Absolutely not. The two of us accept accepted anniversary added for continued and we are adequate with anniversary other’s choice. Moreover, he’s additionally in showbiz and knows how to acknowledge to any situation. So, I absolutely don’t accept to anguish about what he will anticipate back I assurance films. The two of us accept anniversary added and we are one big blessed family

No comments:

Post a Comment