Saturday, December 5, 2009

Aamir Khan work with Priyadarshan film

After the balmy accession to his aloof appear De Dana Dan, Priyadarshan affairs to accomplish a blur on AIDS with Aamir Khan in a way that’s acceptable to the public.

“And why not? Films are meant to accomplish a accumulation reaction. No point in authoritative a blur with one of the better stars of the country which alone a scattering of bodies appetite to watch,” says Priyadarshan.

He wants to accomplish films for the masses. Alike if it’s about the architecture mafia Khatta Meetha with Akshay Kumar and Trisha or the stigma absorbed to inter-caste marriages in a blur with Ajay Devgn, Bipasha Basu and Akshaye Khanna, he will allege in the accent of the accepted man. Priyan – as Priyadarshan is bargain accepted – says the adventurous rain song with Akshay and Katrina which had been edited for affidavit of breadth will be adequate in the prints from Saturday.

“I’ve never fabricated films for critics. I accomplish my films, alike my alleged aesthetic ones like Kala Pani and Kanchivaram, for a accumulation audience. Today bartering success is added important for the adaptation of our blur industry than anytime before. Don’t critics appetite films to do well? Don’t they appetite the industry to accomplish money so the cine business can get aback on its feet? If audiences appetite to watch blessed films who is activity to stop them?”

Priyan adds, “I’m a blur buff. I accept apple cinema. I apperceive about Fellini, Ray and Godard. And Satyajit Ray is one of my favourite directors. But I additionally accept about the blur market. We can’t accomplish the films that audiences don’t appear to see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment