Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pazhassi Raja Special

Sarath Kumar is captivated with the acceptable aperture for his beginning Malayalam adventure ‘Pazhassi Raja’. The amateur says he is blessed with the absolute acknowledgment he has been accepting from the ‘God’s own country’.

Sarath essays the role of Edachena Kunkan, the army arch of Pazhassi Raja (Mammootty), a abandon fighter. “Mammootty is an amazing amateur who doesn't accept any starry air about him. It is absolutely agitative to watch him act,” he says.

“As a affectionate person, I was admiring to the nationalistic feel that was in the story. I feel if we can accomplish the adolescence of today affectionate through a film, it will be great. I anticipate the adolescence of today do not apperceive what their ancestors had gone through to get freedom. I am of the assessment that we accept to accomplish such films to bake the blaze in us,” he adds.

On accomplishing an camp role, Sarath Kumar, says, “every amateur wants to reinvent himself. I too appetite to do arduous roles, altered roles. This is one role that was altered and I was anon admiring by the story, its bellicism and realism.

No comments:

Post a Comment