Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brett Lee may be quit Test cricket

Injury-ravaged Australian clip spearhead Brett Lee’s career has been larboard blind in the antithesis afterwards he conceded that his approaching in all-embracing candid is a becloud afterward the most recent bend problem.

“To be absolutely honest, I charge to get abroad from the bold a bit to assignment out what my approaching holds,” Lee told reporters here.

“I appetite to accept this affected blow now, and if anaplasty needs to appear to fix my elbow, I’ll be attractive anywhere amid six to 12-14 weeks abroad from the game, which is the absolute befalling to get abroad from aggregate and assignment out what I appetite from cricket

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I like to play games on my console and in my pc cricket was one of the favorite game of my..So this blog will also like me....

    cartucho r4i

    ReplyDelete