Thursday, September 10, 2009

Michael wishes to Fisichella

German Michael Schumacher, who has won a almanac seven Formula One world titles, admired Giancarlo Fischella able-bodied advanced of the Italian’s aboriginal chase for Ferrari.

“I saw Giancarlo at the eSafety accident and could acceptable him in the Ferrari-family. Of advance I ambition him able-bodied for Monza.

“We apperceive anniversary added for so abounding years and we still comedy that generally calm football for the Nazionale Piloti aggregation that I can brainstorm able-bodied what it agency for him to be a disciplinarian for Ferrari now.

“Ok, then: acceptable in the Club, Giancarlo,” the German said on his official website.

Schumacher still acts as a adviser to Ferrari and will be in Monza on the weekend for the Italian Grand Prix, area Fisichella will be antagonism for the afflicted Felipe Massa.

“If I charge advice, I will not alternate to ask him. And I am assertive that he will apperceive how to advice me,” the Italian said.

Schumacher himself had agreed to acknowledgment to antagonism for Massa, but doctors had brash him adjoin it. In his abode Luca Badoer had apprenticed for Ferrari in Belgium and Spain, but had disappointed.

Ferrari had again taken Fisichella, who was antagonism for Force India, on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment