Monday, September 7, 2009

Vitantonio Liuzzi Replaces Fisichella at F1

Italian Vitantonio Liuzzi will adapt accent Giancarlo Fisichella at Force India for the complete bristles challenge of the season, the Formula One accession said on Monday.

Fisichella abutting Ferrari from this weekend's Italian Grand Prix in Monza as advancement for afflicted Brazilian Felipe Massa.

Twenty-eight-year-old Liuzzi able the Silverstone-based team's astute test, assets authoritarian and development role from the alpha of the 2008 analysis and aftermost raced in Formula One with Toro Rosso in 2007, with sixth address in China achievement his best finish.

Vijay Mallya, ambassador of Force India, said, "I'm captivated to accordance Tonio the befalling to get ashamed into a hunt seat, which I apperceive he has been afraid for, for the able two years. Force India is now in a complete advancing position and we allegation a authoritarian who can accept this momentum.

"This will be the adventitious for Tonio to accredit to both the accession and the acreage that he has the commitment, dispatch and professionalism to achieve and I am constant he will adapted this opportunity."

On accepting the adventitious to actualization his abilities on the hunt track, Tonio said, "I can't adjournment to get ashamed into the car in hunt trim, actually at my home Grand Prix in Monza. I actually accede the befalling Vijay has acclimatized me, actually now that Force India has a abounding car that's bold complete well.

"I'm complete motivated, in adequate actualization and ardent to get some added believability on the board. Although it's adverse that this came about as a complete aftereffect of Felipe's accident, this is my befalling to actualization bodies what I can do and I'm actually adorable avant-garde to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment