Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Powell wins 100m at Pedro’s Cup

Asafa Powell bedeviled the acreage to win the 100 metres in 9.82 seconds, and Tyson Gay cruised to achievement in the 200 at the Pedro’s Cup.

Powell got off to a fast alpha and was never challenged by the added runners.

“I capital to appear out actuality and run actual fast for the army and everybody,” Powell said.

Nesta Carter accomplished additional in 10.10, and Jamaica assistant Michael Frater took third in 10.23.

Powell had taken brownish at aftermost month’s apple championships, and accomplished additional aftermost anniversary at the Apple Athletics Final abaft Gay.

Gay skipped the 100 in Szczecin, opting to run the 200 instead, and was admiring with his time of 20.21 seconds.

“This is the aboriginal time I’ve run the 200 in over a ages or so and I haven’t absolutely been training for it, so I aloof capital to get one beneath my belt,” Gay said.

Jeffrey Lawal-Balogun of Britain took additional in 20.85, and Ainsley Waugh of Jamaica was third in 21.10.

1 comment:

  1. COME TAKE A LOOK AT MY SHOTS AND THE KALYE EPISODE I WAS IN. THANKS! http://www.kumagcow.com http://techcow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete