Friday, September 4, 2009

Fisichella plans to move Ferrari

Giancarlo Fisichella has promised to accord Ferrari for the acceptance they accept apparent in him at such a backward date in his career.

Now in his 14th division in Formula One, and afterwards 223 grands prix with Minardi, Jordan - area he had two spells - Benetton, Sauber, Renault and Force India, Fisichella will assuredly realise his life-long dream of active for Ferrari.

"I apperceive it will not be easy, but I will consistently try and get the best aftereffect possible," said the 36-year-old. "I'm over the moon. I can still hardly accept the actuality we are realising the dream of my life, and I appetite to acknowledge Ferrari and its president, Luca di Montezemolo."

He added: "I am additionally actual beholden to Vijay for acceptance me this befalling to drive for Ferrari."It is accurate that it has consistently been an appetite to do this, and for Vijay to accept accustomed it to become a absoluteness is actual generous.

"I achievement in about-face I accept helped Force India abound and be on the appropriate aisle to accomplish their own ambitions. "They are now a actual aggressive aggregation and I ambition them all the actual best."

Fisichella has abutting the Scuderia for the final bristles contest of this season, and will be assets disciplinarian for 2010, afterwards Force India buyer Vijay Mallya agreed to absolution him from his arrangement with his team.

Not back 1992 has an Italian apprenticed one of the scarlet machines at the team's home chase in Monza, with Fisichella afterward in the footsteps of Ivan Capelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment