Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kangana Ranaut New Love Story


Adhyayan Suman is afflicted with some insinuations that announce that he went to boondocks declaring his adulation for Kangana for an added mileage. He says that he would rather apply on his assignment than application an accustomed actor's name to allure visibility.
''Puhleeze, that's the atomic affair I would do to body my career which is abstraction up so beautifully. Touchwood'', says Adhyayan who has afresh been active by Bhatts for JASHN, ''I batten about Kangana because there were speculations activity on and I capital to accomplishment them already and for all.



That's the alone time I batten about Kangana and added to that I accept annihilation abroad to say.''
Coming bottomward acerb on the rumor mongers, Adhyayan adds, ''I don't appetite bodies to get an consequence that I am application Kangana's name to move up the ladder. Our adulation is above work. In actuality we don't alike allocution about films that we do. Where does her brilliant cachet appear into account then?'' All of 20, Adhyayan is bound acquirements the ropes of things which go in advanced as able-bodied as abaft the camera.


''I am absolutely adolescent and at the moment should be apperception on my career rather than discussing about my adulation life. It should be of no one's affair actually. Allocution to me about my films and I would be blessed to accept a chat at length'', says Adhyayan after aural rude.
Adhyayan is abnormally aflame about RAAZ - THE MYSTERY CONTINUES for which he has captivated up shooting. The blur is absolution all over on 23rd January and appearance him forth with Kangana. Produced by Mukesh Bhatt, the blur is directed by Vishesh Films' dejected eyed boy Mohit Suri

1 comment: